Admission Opens for Session 20 - 21
Admission Opens for Session 20 - 21
● Using best practice of Early Childhood Education Programme that focuses to build all domains of development
● Award winning curriculum books designed by an in-house team of experts
● Intellectual Development sessions with innovative learning kits
● Promoting the concept of ‘Learning by Doing’ through all curricular and co-curricular activities
● Sensory stimulation harmony through modern & colourful interiors
● Design-structure in accordance with child safety and security
● Supervisable circulation spaces ensuring free movement
● Child-centric facilities: Colourful play area, splash pool, activity room, audio visual room
● An opportunity to perform at the Annual Fest among an audience of 200+ members at BVB Auditorium
● Developing self-expression and confidence through fashion shows, fancy dress, role plays etc.
● Stage presentations of the class to showcase the talent of child as an individual and in groups
● Regular acknowledgement through specially designed certificates on Appreciation Day
● Participation in events and celebrations ensure social-emotional development
● Police verified staff and drivers
● Safe arrival and dispersal through monitoring of all individual at the time of entry till exit
● CCTV Surveillance at common areas (main gates, rooms, outdoors, classroom, etc)
● Hygienic and nutritious meals cooked by in-house staff which is served to children after prior tasting by In Charge.
● First Aid kits and Tie-ups with doctors for any medical emergency
Our multi-level kindergarten programs cater to the age group of 2-5 years with a curriculum focussing on the holistic development of the children:
At Mine Kids, a perfect amalgamation of classroom and co-curricular activities ensure that the toddlers enjoy coming to school and learning new concepts.
Each day at Mine Kids is a celebration! We celebrate all the occasions with grandeur aiming to inculcate the cultural values in our Children.
A great day begins with a good morning! As the gates open, we gear up to welcome our little bundles of joy who fill the school of love with happiness. A set of activities are planned in the activity room to help children settle down. And, who doesn’t love puzzles and block towers? Some months also feature a theme colour that is woven throughout free play activities.
Every day here is a celebration of life and thus, all the festivals and events are celebrated with grandeur through a special assembly, be it our child’ birthdays or festivals like Independence Day, Gandhi Jayanti and Diwali. At our assembly, together, children participate in rhyme sessions and also indulge in physical exercises
Our favourite activity at Mine Kids is the Circle Time! Here, the toddlers are seated in a circle and the teachers indulge them in fun conversations, stories and puppet play. Circle Time is divided into five rounds:
1. Warming up 2. Meeting up
3. Opening up 4. Cheering up
5. Calming Down
At Mine Kids, letters and numbers are not just modes of expression but our children's best friends. We simply love to be the cupid and introduce them to magic of words and rhymes! Our curriculum books are filled with delightful activities and colourful illustrations to provide a wholesome learning experience with a focus on pre-reading, pre-numbers and pattern writing.
To make the children stronger & sharper, a balanced diet is a must! Our in house kitchen helps provide hygienic and nutritious baby friendly food which is tasted by the incharges first and then served to the little ones during their lunch time at Creche.
After chit-chatting in the fun circle time, the children also enjoy the peaceful yoga class. Sports is a focus area when it comes to physical development of the students. Natural growth occurs best when children have lots of fun. .
It’s finally time to say goodbye to the teachers and pals! The exit slips and safe handover process ensures smooth dispersal every day. The excitement with which the children share about their day with their parents is a sight to witness!